If you have dreamed of working at the hottest interactive festival in Austin, TX, now is your chance! ATN Event Staffing is currently recruiting brand ambassadors and promotional models for several experiential marketing campaigns! Join Team ATN and be part of this memorable event experience!!
Festival Event Jobs
ATN is seeking outgoing and engaging team members to assist with experiential marketing events and brand activations at the popular festival. Promotional staff will interact and engage with festival-goers to create a positive and memorable a brand experience!
- Location – Austin, TX
- Roles: Brand Ambassadors and Promotional Models
- Rates: $16 – $25/hr
- Dates: 3/09 – 3/18 (Dates depend on job – one or all dates currently available)
Shifts: TBD – morning, afternoon and night shifts will be available
Paid onsite training and uniform t-shirt provided.
Duties vary but may include:
- Premium and material/packet distribution
- Participant check-in on an e-tablet
- Providing directional assistance
- Assisting with virtual photo and gaming elements
- Line management
- Prize distribution
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment
Account managers are actively reviewing profiles and booking event staff the festival.
Click below to create a free ATN Talent Profile. Once complete, your profile will be submitted for review for our event jobs as well as future event opportunities. If your skills and qualifications match our clients’ needs, an ATN Account Manager will contact you for an interview.
Since 2002, ATN has been a leader in the experiential marketing event staffing industry! As an ATN Brand Ambassador, you have will have the opportunity to represent incredible brands while making great money! ATN Event Staffing offers some of the most competitive rates among event staffing companies, and as a W2 employer, we pay within two weeks! If you have any questions about working with ATN, please click here! We look forward to working with you!