Position: Account Executive
Compensation: Salary between $40-50k plus commission
*Potential for a higher salary plus a remote working arrangement for more experienced applicants*
Location: Chicago, IL or remote depending on experience
As an account executive your main responsibilities is finding, developing, and maintain client relationships. An Account Executive must be self-motivated, disciplined and able to create opportunities as they present themselves.
- Targeting new business opportunities within key markets; leverage the company’s experience to open doors and create relationships.
- Communicating company’s differentiators with potential clients
- Traveling to targeted trade shows for meetings and prospecting
- Presenting ideas and capabilities in person and through video presentations
- Researching trade shows for potential clients that fit our ideal customer profile
- Organization of data received from trade shows to manage communication
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end
- Work with the Account Management and Project Management teams to make sure we deliver what we promised to clients
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of sales experience in a complex sales environment
- Comfortable leading teams and presenting to groups
- The ability to connect ideas and thoughts to effectively communicate client’s goals and objectives
- Self motivated and excited to grow business
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and strong note taking abilities
- Ability to be organized and manage a pipeline
- Strong understanding in the importance of keeping up-to-date information in the CRM system
- Ability to work through challenges and find solutions in a high stress environment
If you feel that you are qualified and you are interested in applying, please email your resume.