ATN is always on the lookout for amazing brand ambassadors to join our team and who better to hire than those referred by current (and amazing) brand ambassadors, right?!
If anyone has ever asked, “how do I get a job doing what you do?” – this is your chance to help them and ATN, all while making a little money for yourself, too! It’s a win-win-win!
Why should you sign-up for the brand ambassador referral program?
- It’s free to participate.
- There is no minimum of referrals required, and there is no maximum – the sky is the limit.
- It’s all virtual – text, phone call, email, and/or social media postings* are the most effective and most efficient ways for you to spread the word.
- It’s a super-easy way to make money. We provide you with the job description and a referral link that is unique to you – all you have to do is share the information with your friends, family, and social networks.
How the program works:
- Sign up for ATN’s referral program and when there is a qualifying event in your area, you will be contacted.
- If you are interested in referring candidates for the qualifying event, ATN will provide you with a unique referral link.
- You share the event opportunity with those who you think would be a good fit for ATN and our clients.
- Your referral creates a complete ATN Talent Profile using your unique recruiter link (referrals must be new to ATN, they cannot have a current talent profile).
- If your referral is selected, booked, and complete one of the qualifying jobs (specifics will be outlined when ATN issues your referral link), you will earn between $25 – $100/per referral – referral rates vary by event, but will be shared with you ahead of time.
How to earn money:
The referral rate is issued when all of the following terms and conditions are met:
- The referral is new to ATN (no current or old profiles).
- The referral uses your unique recruiter link and creates a complete ATN talent profile (including at least one profile photo) within the project time frame.
- The referral must be selected, booked, and complete the qualifying event job for payment. Please note, bookings are NOT guaranteed.
- The referral must complete all scheduled shifts that he/she agrees to work and must satisfy job performance requirements and expectations (this includes behavior, professionalism, punctuality, and adhering to directions and instructions that are given on site.)
- You and your referral must remain in good standing with ATN. Your profiles must be active, and not flagged or removed due to performance issues or misconduct for the duration of your participation in the referral program. Failure to comply will result in your termination from the referral program.
- The referral program is based on current qualifying events. If you sign up for the program, you will be notified when there is a qualifying event in your area.
- A specific job description will be provided to you to share with potential referrals. You may only use the exact job description provided to you.
- Booking is NOT guaranteed for referrals. Bookings are based on client needs, requirements, and real-time scheduling. If your referral does not work, you will not receive the payout for that referral.
- All candidates who register using your provided link will be tracked within our system using your unique link and this is how your payment is determined.
- A referral payment is only awarded the FIRST time your referral works (one time only).
- If your referral completes the job, and both of you meet the terms outlined above, payment will be made within 30 days after the event.
- You must remain in good standing with ATN while referring candidates. You will not receive payouts on any referrals if your profile is flagged or removed due to performance issues or misconduct.
Ready to Get Started?
If you are interested in being a part of ATN’s referral program, sign-up today!