Tour Manager/Class A Driver
Our client is hiring a Tour Manager/Class A Driver to join the experiential marketing team in delivering amazing experiences for our corporate partners and their customers. The right candidate will possess a combination of great people skills, an eye for detail, and infectious enthusiasm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of client and their products and services.
• Act as a representative of the agency and the client.
• Assist the agency team in research for market events and activities.
• Create event recaps and take event photos.
• Work with venue contacts, vendors, and onsite staff for set-up, execution, and
breakdown of event display.
• Interact with consumers, maintain yourself and the equipment in a clean and
presentable manner; assist and answer consumers’ questions as needed on-site.
• Proven ability to set up, operate, and troubleshoot equipment to conduct the
the event, including generators, computers, tablets, sound system, monitors,
interactive displays, and other possible on-site challenges.
• Help manage onsite staff and consumer experience within event footprint.
• Safely pack assets for transit to and from the event site.
• Assist in managing program inventory.
• Coordinate travel accommodations as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
• Current, valid Class A driver’s license required.
• Comfortable driving truck and towable trailer or large box truck.
• Event Marketing enthusiast, with experience in the following areas:
demonstration of products, retail, sales, and cooking.
• ServSafe Certified a plus.
• 1-3 Years of Event Management experience.
• Familiar with DOT regulations and pass DOT Medical examination.
• Clean driving record.
• 100% travel (independent): Travel may include driving or flying to various locations within the US
• Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while delivering with great attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional team
• Ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights up to 50 pounds.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite program (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Keen sense for creative style and visual aesthetic a plus.
• Diversity Marketing experience is a plus.
If you have a Class A license and are available immediately, please email your resume and include “CDL Driver/Tour Manager” in the subject line.