Position: Account Executive
Compensation: $65-75k per year base plus commission
Location: Fremont, CA
We are looking for people that have a desire and passion for sales and want to jump start their career. Recent college grad? Hungry to learn? Perfect.
We will train you so you have the tools to succeed and let your natural enthusiasm take you to the next level.
Did you know that 40% of the Fortune 500 Company CEO’s come from sales backgrounds?
The Account Executive position is a sales in-training position. Aside from all the fun you’ll have, if you do really well in this role, the opportunity for growth in the sales department will be there for you. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying warm leads into sales opportunities with your Senior Account Executive. You will make commission when you convert prospects into clients!
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify sales-ready leads
- Develop highly scalable sales skills and a knowledge of the product offering and market
- Participate in an enhanced career path and training program, preparing you to be an Account Executive
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Research accounts, identify key players generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Meet, present and close your qualified accounts
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of sales experience, B-to-B strongly preferred
- Thrive on hunting for new business opportunities and building a sales pipeline.
- Highly competitive, achievement oriented, motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Have high energy, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and a tenacity to succeed
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills, with an engaging personality
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening ability
- Flourish in a dynamic fast paced, collaborative team environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Commission Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid PTO Program
- Onsite gym and recreation room
- Growth opportunities
If you feel that you are qualified and you are interested in applying, please email your resume.