Role: Bilingual Brand Ambassador
Event: Program registration event
Overview: ATN Event Staffing is seeking outgoing bilingual team members to assist with registration for select promotional events in the LA area. Must be fluent and conversational in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) or Korean.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Training dates: March 10th (4 hour shift – exact TBD)
March 11th: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
March 12th: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Select dates between 3/12 and 6/27 (weekdays and weekend options available). Staff not required to work all dates and final shift options will be released for review prior to booking commitment.
- Assist with public registration for area community program
- Greet and relay information to guests
- Help guests enter their information into an ipad and answer questions
- Work as part of a team to ensure the public has an opportunity to register their information
- Must be fluent and conversational in (Cantonese or Mandarin) or Korean
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Highly professional and enthusiastic
Please create an ATN Talent Profile to be considered for this position and future positions. If you already have an ATN Talent Profile, no further action is required (if your qualifications and skill set match what the client is seeking, you will be notified of the job opening).