Position: Account Director
Salary Range: $95K-$130K + variable bonus
Location: Norwood, MA (hybrid work environment but expected to be able to come into the office regularly).
Let’s start with the job title. Account – indicates your ability to maintain and grow strong relationships with our most important clients. Director – you are a veteran. You have strategic chops, strong industry experience and can manage complex relationships. Put it all together at Cramer and you have a key member of an event (virtual right now!) and content marketing agency.
More specifically, the Account Director:
- Plays a critical role in building and growing relationships with C-suite clients
- Provides strategic recommendations, with business and industry understanding, to our clients to drive account retention and growth
- Navigates and collaborates with cross functional teams, including Strategy, Creative, Operations and Production
- Mitigates potential roadblocks, before an issue arises
- Embodies the voice of the client in all internal discussions
- Understands what makes a great client experience and knows how to deliver it
- Owns proposals for existing clients and leads the pitch
- Understands complex financial management to increase profitability of accounts and position business well for future growth, while doing what’s best for our clients.
- Uses strategic thinking to drive early engagement conversations
- Is a role model to the Account Management team and collaborates with junior team members
Requirements (please don’t apply if you don’t meet these qualifications)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and motivated, but a team player
- Great presence and sticky with clients
- Demonstrated experience in an agency environment, with expertise how content and events fit into the marketing pie
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in Account Management, Strategy or another client facing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree a plus.