Position: Event Supervisor (Freelance)Location: San Francisco, CA
ATN Event Staffing is seeking an experienced freelance Event Supervisor(s) to support at an upcoming conference.
Venue: Pier 48
Event Dates: May 2nd and 3rd
- Overseeing 50 event staff (including training, shift check-ins, staff placement, break rotation
- Keeping staff motivated and positive
- Escalating issues to ATN management and the client as needed
- Ability to delegate to mid-level staff
- Involved in occasional pre-event pre-production calls and planning
- Assist with admin tasks (event recaps and reviewing timesheets)
- 3+ years of event and/or meeting management experience (50+ staff)
- Ability to follow flow-charts, run-of-show documents, staffing placement maps, and to make assessments, recommendations and changes as needed
- Ability to work 10-14hr days (for multiple days).
- Ability to stand for long periods (10+ hours) and walk large convention centers
- Ability to manage client demands and potentially stressful environments in a calm manner
- Wages TBD
- Will be working alongside (2) other Supervisors, (1) Operations Manager, and (1) Staffing Manager/Administrator
- Working knowledge of the Pier 48 is preferred
If you feel that you are qualified and you are interested in applying, please email your resume, cover letter and references.