Role: Event Staff
Event: Family Bike Racing Event
Overview: ATN is seeking outgoing, high-energy team members to assist with a family-friendly bike racing event.
- July 21st – 6:30am – 6:30pm
- Greet event attendees and manage check-ins
- Distribute event credentials
- Assist with race start and finish line tasks
- Assist with games and activities
- Distribute prizes
- Provide directional assistance and assist with line/crowd management
- Personable and outgoing personality
- Must be comfortable working with children
- Highly professional and a great, upbeat attitude
- Must be able to work for the duration of the shift while maintaining enthusiasm and energy
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Please create an ATN Talent Profile to be considered for this position and future positions. If you already have an ATN Talent Profile, no further action is required (if your qualifications and skill set match what the client is seeking, you will be notified of the job opening).