Position: Account Manager
Salary Range: $60K-$75K
Location: Norwood, MA (hybrid work environment but expected to be able to come into the office regularly).
Let’s start with the job title. Account– indicates your ability to continue relationships with our longest standing or fastest growing manager to director level clients. Manager – you are ready to roll up your sleeves to run our client engagements successfully, but you aren’t afraid to ask for support. Put it all together at Cramer and you have a key member of an event and content marketing agency that helps clients thrive in the virtual age.
More specifically, the Account Manager:
- Plays a foundational role in building relationships with our clients
- Invests time to understand our client’s business, working to connect the dots to Cramer’s services
- Works with cross functional teams, including Strategy, Creative, Operations and Production to ensure client objectives are exceeded
- Ensures all final deliverables meet the quality and expectations of the agency and the client
- Confident and clear communication
- Comfortable presenting
- Customer first mentality
- Proactive and motivated, but a team player
- Organized and detail oriented
- Great attitude and curious
- Demonstrated experience in an agency environment – bonus points if you have virtual event and content marketing expertise
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success or another client facing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree a plus.