Client Services Director
$105-115k per year DOE
Our client is looking for an experienced Client Services Director to lead one of their largest client relationships, overseeing existing events, merchandise, and content space and organically growing the relationship for the future. The Client Services Director is a natural at building strong relationships and solving problems. They are the bridge between business development wins and operational success and can navigate any challenge with a cool head and coordinated response with an eye on the big picture and a focus on the details.
• Day to day oversight of all projects along with Project Management, leading on client management strategy and supporting on project management and creative deliverables as well as project profitability
• Collaborate with founders and Client Service manager who currently service account to ensure that projects are being serviced thoroughly and efficiently
• Acts as a strategic advisor and expert on client business and expectations.
• Responsible for Retention and Growth as well as happiness and exceeding client expectations
• Leads RFP responses for new projects and maintains all relationship level documentation and negotiations
• Provide thought leadership to the client and the project team, supporting strategy and creativity as a subject matter expert and curious collaborator
• Positively represent the agency in the industry and in the community to develop new business
deliberately and organically
• Ensure that the agency values are being considered in how our projects are scoped and operated.
• Provide redundancy and support to the project operations team as needed for a seamless client experience.
• Support business development and other client teams as business allows
• 10+ years of experience with substantive experience in experiential or brand communications.
• Exposure to gaming space or transferable industry
• Experience in either a Strategic Communications or Creative Agency and some experiential work – must understand agency life and the strategic communications field.
• Excitement about taking on revenue accountability and responsibility. Open to developing new business where you can.
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success in client relationship management with an emphasis on transparency and diplomacy
• Competitive base salary, with additional performance-based incentives
• 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance for all employees
• 401k, FSA and reimbursements for mobile phone usage
• Unlimited vacation and personal time
If you feel that you are qualified and are interested in submitting your credentials, please email your resume with the subject line reading “RemoteClient Services Director.”