Position: Producer – Experiential
Compensation: Salary between $75k – $85k
Location: Minneapolis, MN
The Producer will be responsible for managing high-profile projects that span a wide range of disciplines within the experiential space including promotional tours, activations, installations, pop-ups and events. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on activation experience. A Producer takes creative dreams and makes them real – safely, spectacularly, on time and under budget.
- Developing and managing the production of projects from conception to execution
- Leading production staff and contractor personnel
- Vetting, selecting, and managing vendor partners
- Holistic budget management across multiple production line items & vendors
- Occasional client-facing materials including status memos, budgets, billing, presentations, etc.
- On-site supervision of fabrication, installation, and project execution
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep background in event production including permitting, DOT regulations, venue selection/negotiation, etc.
- Extraordinary problems solving skills and resourcefulness
- 5+ years of experiential marketing experience, preferably with national brands at an agency
- Ability to identify client, project and internal needs and take action without direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of industry landscape and relevant trends
- Comfortable taking a “hands-on” approach to event management
- Ability to travel regularly for projects and client meetings (25-40%)
- Ideally Minneapolis basedAbout the company:We are a strategic marketing and experiential agency based in Minneapolis. Our singular mission is to command consumer attention through exceptional work guided by a belief that memorable experiences build brand loyalty.