Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: $65-80k per year DOE
The Production Manager plans, directs, controls, monitors and supports mobile programs to ensure satisfactory completion of the program objectives including financial objectives. This includes oversight and direction of all functions of mobile program by coordinating with sales, management, field staff, and other departments to facilitate the execution of the program.
- Work with the account teams in partnership to support client objectives from inception to completion of program
- Assign projects and provide training, support and resources for Junior Production Managers
- Participate in pre-sale / proposal meetings when assigned
- Launch and lead production kick-off meetings as assigned; identify participants, assign and/or execute roles such as preparing agenda/notes for all program meetings, establishing project/production timelines, and outlining program production flow
- Review job tasks to ensure all job details and deliverables are maintained and communicated to internal and external clients throughout the program independently or through assigned JPM; oversee and/or write work orders; be accountable for content, assignments, and execution for all programs assigned to you.
- Identify, document, and plan/schedule (or review same for JPM) all required purchased services for each program
- Maintain and/or review program budgets in alignment with organizational and client guidelines and in conjunction with the Senior Production Manager; manage & track change orders and budgets on an ongoing basis
- Approve and assign financial codes for job-related costs; work with Finance to invoice client as required
- Track / monitor creative reviews; review & confirm readers; obtain agreement and approval from sales; complete and process sign shop forms
- Secure insurance certifications and information, for clients, events, vehicles, vendors, etc.
- Administer and plan for all program training (binders, itineraries, travel, etc.); Include JPM in this process to the extent possible, to help build these capabilities as well
- Plan for pre and post logistic activities, coordination and documentation; produce event schedules / run of show, if applicable
- Assist Mobile shop with pre and post load out of tour equipment; provide all load lists and final inspections
- Provide formal shipping requests and materials to Mobile Shop in a timely fashion
- Review, complete, and distribute post event reports to Account Team and track program performance details, if applicable
- Ensure adherence to established standards, expectations, and deliverables for the program performance and site discipline
- Apply general understanding and capabilities of relevant electrical, mechanical, carpentry, and construction requirements as they pertain to the parameters of the projects and programs to which you are assigned/within the field
- Practice safe working methods on electrical and mechanical systems; Demonstrate an understanding of a diverse range of electrical equipment & devices, and the principles / units of their operation and connections, switchgear, circuit types, etc.
- Diagnose basic faults and recognize their associated symptoms; Work with a range of cable types and carry out correct terminations and connections; Recognize the most common industrial motor types and understand their operation, connections and maintenance requirements
- Perform electrical isolation and replace fuses, reset overloads etc. on a wide range of devices and circuits safely.