By ATN Event Staffing
When seeking the right brand ambassador staff for your brand there is a lot to consider. In our current digital age, much of the screening process is done virtually.
The big question then becomes:
“If I don’t get a chance to meet my brand ambassador staff in person how do I determine if I am hiring the right people to represent my brand?”
Fortunately, ATN Event Staffing’s rigorous screening and booking process is one of the most effective and detail-oriented in the industry.
We understand that brand ambassadors serve not only the face of your brand but our agency as well. Through our client portal, all clients have the ability to handpick their top choices. ATN Event Staffing wants our clients to know who is representing them and their Brand.
1. Screening process – Through our vetting and booking processes, all applicants establish a genuine, committed, and professional interest in working a specific event.
2. Booking protocol – a strict booking protocol has been proven effective in identifying the top talent for our clients’ events.
3. Rating system – An ATN Promo Brand ambassador is rated by account managers after each Event during the recap process. Client feedback is encouraged and included in the recap rating.
4. Preview system – ATN has developed a new proprietary candidate-preview system that allows for the client to preview all “interested-candidates” at a glance. This way our client can see exactly which brand ambassador options are available for the brand.
5. Candidate bios – The bios for each booked brand ambassador may be seen in each client portal where our client will find all headshots, experience, statistics, noteworthy characteristics, and special skills and talents ascribed to each talent.
Ready to pick the best brand ambassador for your event? Contact ATN Event Staffing today!